Friday, July 12, 2013

It isn't easy...

Fit to Be Healthy is a place for me to organize all of the information that I find about being healthy-mind, soul, and body.  I currently teach Jazzercise classes and run outside, but don't focus a lot on other ways to be healthy.  This would include healthy recipes, mind and body exercises, motivational quotes, and anything that could make you happier and healthier.  This is a spot for me to organize and share information about my personal journey to being healthier.

Chin up and keep moving forward- you CAN do anything you set your mind to

4 comments:

  1. Jen, This quote you posted is so true. So many of us focus on what other people around us are doing, accomplishing and trying. It is so hard not to compare ourselves to others, but the importance is in our personal growth. Nice inspiration for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ms. Strey! I am glad it inspired you. Half the battle is convincing yourself that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote!!I am definitely the least athletic person in my family and I am trying little by little to add some activity to my days. I just need to remember that this is for me and not someone else. If I'm on the treadmill for only 30 minutes, it's 30 minutes more than before, right? Really looking forward to positive quotes like this one...keep it up, the site looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have this blog. I find it inspirational to keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete